AgileCRM

Monday, May 14, 2018

Give time to yourself to gather energy

For a long time I could not understand my energy cycles. Whenever I felt I was low on energy (usually a week in seven weeks period) I thought I could fight through it, which always resulted in taking another week to recover.

Now I understand that this is my energy cycle, I embrace it and lay a bit lower that week. This gives me room to do what is necessary, not over extend my self, and be really productive the other weeks!

Lately I am trying to do the same for my daily routine. Lay of the notifications, or the phone for some period of the day, sleep a little more (I used to get up at 5:30, now its 6:15 and I go a bit earlier in bed) and

DO MORE CREATIVE THAN REACTIVE WORK!

What about you? What are any tricks you can share about your daily routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment