AgileCRM

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Your most valuable asset.


You can't manage time. You cannot manage 5 minutes and end up with 8. Time just passes and as a resource it's truly your most valuable. We all have 24 hours and what we do with them makes the difference between a life of meaning and a meaningless life.

Take Steemit for example. When I think about the hours I have invested in Facebook and Twitter and other social media, only to be treated like a commodity and a resource myself, it makes me angry and kinda depressed. But in here, even the smallest reward on curation or authorship has me excited. Not about the monetary result, even though I have seen some amazing stories of monetary rewards here, but mostly about the feeling that your content produced value.

In my blog at www.bizman.gr  I have produced more than 600 articles. That is a lot of writing! And it has served me really great over the past years. This platform though has taken me to another place, it has pushed me to produce more quality content and to get in touch with more people that do just that and not meaningless post everything that comes their way. Plus it's an amazing opportunity for me to practice my English even more!

So thank you fellow Steemians for this platform and the opportunity to finally invest my most valuable resource to something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment