AgileCRM

Monday, May 14, 2018

The small things...


I think it was Markus Aurilius that said "We fought with lions, only to be eaten by mosquitos" or something like that. In our daily grind we often lose the big picture and waste too much time in the small stuff.

Now, in my 40s, I often see old friends that where once filled with dreams and plans now to be bitter task oriented just-pay-the-bills middle aged men. I can't blame them, I understand them. It is so easy to get sucked in the daily grind.

The thing that kept me going is small steps (or even huge ones) EVERY DAY towards my dreams. Seeing most of them come true and feeding on that emotion of "You can make things happen!" if you truly give yourself time to focus on the daily things that will get you to your goals!

So do not let the small stuff make you a small person!

Read my other posts

Never, ever, ever give up...

Information consumes attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment